Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

25 weeks

maybe I should stop taking crappy iPhone pics and take one with our real camera??
Size of baby: almost 13 1/2 inches, 1 1/2 lbs, size of a rutabaga
Total weight gain: 25 lbs
Name: We have a name, but aren't really broadcasting it. It is a family name that is really special to us!
Stretch marks: on my bum!
Sleep: I wake up every time Baby C moves around or when I need to switch from one side to the other because of my leg cramps - so usually about once an hour. I've been falling asleep randomly on a couch a lot too - especially when I get home from a long day at work!
Best moment of the week: Today - hearing Baby C's heartbeat again! He was really active and kept kicking the monitor :)
Miss anything?: Being able to do the dishes without gagging - my sense of smell continues to be really heightened and the dishes are the worst! And the usual stuff like laying on my back and drinking Diet Coke whenever I want.
Movement: He has been as active as ever this week - I can definitely tell he is going through a growth spurt because he will kick one side of my belly and then stretch out his hands and push on my bladder, all at the same time!
Belly button in or out?: In....and still getting flatter..
Food cravings: No bake cookies. I came home from Cub Scouts on Tuesday and had to run to the store to get butter so I could make a batch of no bake cookies. And they were/are delish.
Queasy/sick?: I think I jinxed myself last week saying it was gone because Monday and Tuesday I was nauseous a lot and had a fever. Felt better from Wednesday on, though.
Symptoms: Most normal pregnancy stuff - lower back pain, lack of sleep, sore (and itchy) tummy, cramping, etc. The weirdest one that I've felt is loss of breath - sometimes I find that I can't breath and have to move around to get a deep breath. I've had a couple weird looks in meetings this week at work because I breath in really deep and then have this big sigh afterwards haha.
Wedding ring on or off?: On - put my engagement ring back on a few days ago after I started feeling better and swelling went down.
General mood: Happy and tired!
Looking forward to: This weekend! I'm excited to try and relax, talk about my upcoming baby shower with Ashley, and go on walks with Bear :)

and a cute picture of Bear just because.

No comments:

Post a Comment