Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

24 weeks


Size of baby: almost 12 inches, over a pound- about the size of an ear of corn
Total weight gain: about 23 lbs (ahhh!)
Name: We have a name, but aren't really broadcasting it. It is a family name that is really special to us!
Stretch marks: on my bum!
Sleep: I wake up every time Baby C moves around or when I need to switch from one side to the other because of my leg cramps - so usually about once an hour. It is definitely getting harder to roll over!
Best moment of the week: On Monday while I was swimming laps I could feel the baby move around while I was swimming! It was kind of a weird feeling, but still really cool!
Miss anything?: laying on my back! drinking Diet Coke whenever I want!
Movement: Baby C moves every time I sit down or lay down, and has started moving when I'm standing up - usually when I'm in the kitchen cooking. We can see his kicks now on the outside, which has been really cool to watch! He is always sitting on the left side of my belly, or really low in the middle.
Belly button in or out?: In....but getting very flat...
Food cravings: chocolate. the Easter candy really did a number on me!
Queasy/sick?: not really - thankfully that ended around 17 weeks!
Symptoms: Exhaustion mostly. I worked a 60 hour week and then we went to see Brian Regan Friday night with friends - and then on Saturday went hiking with friends... needless to say I was useless at about 6 PM on Saturday. Also, my round ligament acts up if after a
z lot of activity, but resting for a few hours usually helps. 
Wedding ring on or off?: My wedding band is on but I took my engagement ring off before we went hiking and I haven't put it back on yet :)
General mood: Happy and tired!
Looking forward to: We have our next OB appointment on Thursday - so I'm excited to hear baby boy's heartbeat!

and the actual belly!


No comments:

Post a Comment