Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

30 weeks

So this past month has been crazy busy - all in a good way. Morgan graduated, we went on our babymoon and then I had my first baby shower! In the midst of this I fell behind on updating, so these will be a little more difficult because my prego brain has officially taken over my normal brain and remembering things is not one of prego brain's strengths. So here we go...

Size of baby: almost 3 lbs, 15.7 inches long, about the size of a large cabbage
Total weight gain: over 30 lbs. lets just leave it at that.
Name: We have a name, but aren't really broadcasting it. It is a family name that is really special to us!
Stretch marks: I was told by my sweet sister this is a little TMI. so for all future posts, just go back to 29 weeks and read it there - it hasn't changed ;)
Sleep: I started experiencing heart burn at night, especially when I sleep on my right side so I started sleeping with another pillow under my head, on top of my prego pillow - so I'm starting to get more upright. I only get up about twice a night to go to the bathroom, so that is good. And I stopped HAVING to eat in the middle of the night, so that is good too :)
Best moment of the week: Morgan's graduation. I can't express how proud I was (and still am) of him.
Miss anything?: my feet. This is the week that my feet started swelling something terrible. They would start out OK in the morning, and then by the end of the day they were, what I call, monster feet. Also, I started officially walking like a prego lady - waddling with my hand on my lower back applying pressure as I walk. Very attractive.
Movement: Still super active, which I love most of the time. He moved up into my ribs a few times, and that was weird feeling.
Belly button in or out?: In....and still getting flatter..
Food cravings: DQ hot fudge sundaes.
Queasy/sick?: On the metro in the evenings when I'm on my way home from work.
Symptoms: Along with the feet swelling my lower back continues to get more sore and achy everyday. Also, emotions are off the chain (and not in the good way)
Wedding ring on or off?: Wedding band is on, engagement ring is off
General mood: I have my good moments and bad moments each day.
Looking forward to: This week I was looking forward to going on the babymoon. We left 2 days after Morgan graduated.

No comments:

Post a Comment