Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

32 weeks



Size of baby: 3 3/4 lbs, 16.7 inches long, about the size of a jicama

For those who don't know what that is.... and Baby C is probably like the big one....
 Total weight gain: around 35 lbs.
Name: We have a name, but aren't really broadcasting it. It is a family name that is really special to us!
Stretch marks: I was told by my sweet sister this is a little TMI. so for all future posts, just go back to 29 weeks and read it there - it hasn't changed ;)
Sleep: It was better than when we were on our babymoon - being in our own bed helped - and of course the prego pillow is a lifesaver. The heartburn continues to be a problem at night and I've also begun to notice that when I switch from side to side not only is it getting harder to move myself, but my hips are so achy when I do it!
Best moment of the week: Our OB appointments are always the best moments because we get to hear his strong heart beat! This week she put the sensor on my belly and he immediately swung over to the opposite side, so my belly was all lopsided. So she placed it there and he immediately moved back to the other side. He was not a fan of that thing for some reason! He finally calmed down and got to hear it though :)
Miss anything?: Diet Coke at any time and place I wanted it. Going back to work after a week and a half off was not easy, and my energy was pretty low - all I wanted was caffiene. but water was good too. ;)
Movement: Still our crazy wiggler. He flips and turns and head butts the front of my belly. He started getting hiccups when I laid down to sleep everynight.
Belly button in or out?: Flat!
Food cravings: strawberries
Queasy/sick?: Mostly just on the metro
Symptoms: Swelling feet, ankles, falling arches, lower back pain, swelling fingers!, and its pretty hard to breathe sometimes!
Wedding ring on or off?: wedding band on, engagement ring off
General mood: This week I had more crying, hard to control emotions, days than normal. So probably not the best moods.
Looking forward to: I was looking forward to my baby shower in NC and seeing a bunch of family!
i'm still trying to get used to the fact my belly attracts all spills, crumbs and stains!

No comments:

Post a Comment