Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

31 weeks


Size of baby: 3 1/2 lbs, 16 inches long, about the size of a coconut
Total weight gain: around 35 lbs.
Name: We have a name, but aren't really broadcasting it. It is a family name that is really special to us!
Stretch marks: I was told by my sweet sister this is a little TMI. so for all future posts, just go back to 29 weeks and read it there - it hasn't changed ;)
Sleep: This week we were on our baby moon and in an unfamiliar bed with no prego pillow - so sleep alluded me most of the week. I also had really bad heartburn most nights, and my feet were so swollen and uncomfortable they kept throbbing and waking me up (weird!)
Best moment of the week: Probably when Morgan and I went to Wilmington our full first day on vacation. We walked along the beach where we had our ring ceremony, it was right at sunset and baby C was going crazy because we were walking in the water.
Miss anything?: This week I missed the second trimester very much. I had pretty bad morning sickness, exhaustion, everything.
Movement: Still our crazy wiggler. He flips and turns and head butts the front of my belly. He also likes to kick my bladder when I've drank too much and my stomach when it's too full.
Belly button in or out?: In....and still getting flatter..
Food cravings: pizza!
Queasy/sick?: Yes - third trimester morning sickness! blech.
Symptoms: So this week was the week of monster feet and cankles. With the traveling and the hotter weather, the swelling came on - Morgan had to rub them everyday to try and push out some of the fluid and so they wouldn't throb so much. Very uncomfortable! My arches also have been falling since probably week 28, so my arches were sore and my feet were huge.
Wedding ring on or off?: I wore my wedding band the first day of vacation and then it was off until we got back to DC
General mood: I actually was in a really good most of the week. I was so happy to be on vacation just with Morgan and he had just graduated so it was like this huge relief had come over the both of us. We were both exhausted but happy to be together, just relaxing and reading and sleeping and eating.
Looking forward to: This week I was trying to look forward to our maternity pictures - but I was gaining so much weight and was so swollen, I was just trying to be happy in the moment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment