Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

33 weeks

I didn't do a bump picture this week because this is WAY better!
 Size of baby: a little over 4 lbs, over 17 inches, about the size of a pineapple
Total weight gain: around 37 lbs.
Name: We have a name, but aren't really broadcasting it. It is a family name that is really special to us!
Stretch marks: I was told by my sweet sister this is a little TMI. so for all future posts, just go back to 29 weeks and read it there - it hasn't changed ;)
Sleep: I started propping up my feet at night again to help with the swelling. Bear does not like this because that is where he usually starts out sleeping, and now he has no room!
Best moment of the week: We did an ultrasound when we were down in NC for our first baby shower - it was so wonderful to see him again! He is so squishy and we love it!
Miss anything?: MY FEET AND ANKLES. THEY ARE GONE!!!!!
Movement: Still our crazy wiggler. goes crazy in water, when I eat butterfingers, and when I drink lemonade! Still getting hiccups every night!
Belly button in or out?: Flat!
Food cravings: pasta!
Queasy/sick?: Mostly just on the metro
Symptoms: Monster feet, and heartburn a lot more often
Wedding ring on or off?: wedding band on, engagement ring off
General mood: This week was great, with the exception of the drive to/from NC. Lets ust say an 8 month pregnant lady should not be sitting in a car that long - even with breaks every hour!
Looking forward to: My next baby shower! We are so spoiled!

and one with my sweet husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment