Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

34 weeks


Cate at 38 weeks and me at 34 weeks. :-O!
 Size of baby: almost 5 lbs, almost 18 inches long, about the size of a canteloupe
Total weight gain: around 38 lbs.
Name: We have a name, but aren't really broadcasting it. It is a family name that is really special to us!
Stretch marks: please see 29 weeks - and still no stretch marks on my belly - woo hoo!
Sleep: I have my good nights and my bad nights - good nights are more than 5 hrs of sleep, up at least twice, and lots of hip pain/dead legs. bad nights are less than 4 hrs of sleep, where I just stay awake thinking and watching TV, going through baby stuff, browsing Etsy and Pinterest, unable to switch my brain off.
Best moment of the week: I had my second baby shower this week thrown by my best friend, Ashley. My mom came in town, and so did some friends from Memphis - and they brought their 13 month old little boy! Alex loved rubbing my belly, it was adorable.
Miss anything?: My normal brain. Pregnancy brain has officially taken over and I don't feel like myself a lot of the time.
Movement: Still our crazy wiggler. goes crazy in water, when I eat butterfingers, and when I drink lemonade! Still getting hiccups every night!
Belly button in or out?: Flat!
Food cravings: cinnamon anything, strawberries and butterfingers.
Queasy/sick?: Mostly just on the metro
Symptoms: Swollen everything, braxton hicks contractions at night, headaches every day or so, insomnia, and just general exhaustion. On the bright side I haven't had problems with  my lower back! I think he moved up a bit this week.
Wedding ring on or off?: off, off, off. My monster feet and ankles now have monster fingers to match.
General mood: Exhausted.
Looking forward to: my third, and final, baby shower at work! :)

Heidi and her 2.5 month old Grace, and the hostess/BFF, Ashley (not shown, her 13 month old Lilly) I have the best old roommates/life long friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment